‘You will be enriched in every way for your generosity, which will produce thanksgiving to God through us.’ (2 COR 9:11)
There is so much to celebrate AND so much to work toward as well. There are a plethora of reasons to dedicate increased energy and resources to build upon the positive momentum that exists in our school.
Here are some of those reasons to continue to accept the baton and run:
• Programming in our Early Learning classrooms has expanded;
• Enrollment in Kindergarten-Grade 7 increased by 19% in the 2019-2020 school year;
• 8th Grade has been established;
• 50% of our new FOSS Science Curriculum has been purchased and very well received by staff and students;
• Once again all of our Tuition Assistance has been dispersed.
Glory Be To God!
Guardian Angel is building strong walls upon a firm foundation!
It is time to fundraise in order to:
• Enrich our Early Learning and K - 8 outdoor recreational areas
• Complete the adoption of our K - 8 FOSS Science Curriculum
• Replenish our Tuition Assistance fund
HELP Guardian Angel accomplish its goals!
Use the Donate button to donate online or donations can be mailed to:
Guardian Angel Orthodox Day School, 2350 E. Dempster Street, Des Plaines, IL 60016
Please make checks payable to St. John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church with GAODS in the memo.
Your support makes all the difference and we thank you!